Monday, October 13, 2008

Our New Family

After visiting my cousin Christina's blog, I thought it was such a cute idea! Now that we have a little guy of our own it will be a great way for everyone to watch him grow up. So I put together a slideshow of his first three months. I can't believe he's growing up so fast but isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen! He's starting to babble all the time and he laughs when we tickle him. Seriously, I could stare at him all day long (and sometimes I do). It's amazing to watch him grow and discover his new world. I love being able to stay home and play with him!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Yay, I'm so excited that you started a blog. It's such a great way to stay in touch and know what's going on in each others lives. Nash is absolutely adorable, I can't wait to meet him.